1. Why 13 Months and not 12 ?
Because the moon revolves orbits 13 times around Earth in one solar year, not 12. A solar year is the time it takes for Earth to orbit the Sun.
13 times 28 days = 364 days + 1 Day out of Time = 365 days.
This is the simple and clear mathematical elegance and perfection of Nature.
2. How is this different from other lunar calendars ?
The 13-Month, 28-Day Calendar is a LUNAR~SOLAR calendar, not a lunar calendar.
Lunar calendars are based on lunations/phases of the moon, and are independent of the solar year.
A solar year is the time the Earth takes to orbit the Sun.
The 13-Moon/Month, 28 day is a lunar~solar~galactic calendar. It is based on the number of orbits of the moon around Earth in one solar year.
The beginning of the year corresponds to the heliacal rising of Sirius ( July 26th on the gregorian calendar )
To find out more :
3 . How can I benefit from this new calendar ?
- It will expand your perception of the world. That is because its perpetual harmony is coordinated by the synchronic order.
- It will increase your daily awareness. All you have to do to learn the synchronic order is to pay attention.
- It will create more synchronicity in your life. The synchronic order is the order of reality organized by time. It is synchronic because everything is synchronized! All there is is synchronicity!
- It will create more Order in your life/mind. Daily use of the harmonic 13:28 matrix naturally entrains your mind into higher levels of order.
- It will increase your attunement to Nature. Use of the 13 Moon calendar will not only attune you to natural cycles, but it will also equip you with a new lens to view all aspects of your life and relationships.
- It will expand your imagination . Follow the 13 moon calendar faithfully for 28 days and note what new perceptions, dream insights and creative ideas that might occur.
- It will increase your intelligence. Within 52 weeks (one year) of using the 13-Moon calendar you will advance in intelligence, free dormant mind power, and increase telepathic “knowing”.
- It will increase your awareness about the patterns of your life. By making conscious the patterns in our life we can see how a calendar affects our mind.
- It will increase your sense of wholeness. Living by the synchronic order you can begin to assemble the pieces of your life to see the whole pattern.
- It will increase your autonomy. Since we are microcosms of the macrocosm, it increases self-governance, and is an emancipation from an external problematic system.
4 . Is this the same as the Mayan calendar ?
This is a universal calendar.
The 13-Moon/Month, 28-day calendar was followed by many cultures and civilizations of the planet, independently of any communication with each other.
In prehistoric India and China, and throughout South America it was the standard time-keeping system. The Essenes, Egyptians, Polynesians, Maya, Inca, Lakota, and Cherokee used a 13-month, 28-day calendar. The Celtic knowledge of the Druids is based on the Tree Calendar, also a 13-month, 28-day calendar. Today many cultures are still using their traditional 13-Month, 28-Day Calendar system.
The “Mayan calendar” is usually referred to the tzolkin count, which is a cycle of 260 days, corresponding to the time of gestation of the human in the womb, and a fractal of the 26,000-year cycle of our Solar System around Alcyone (main star of the Pleaides, traditionally called the “Great Central Sun” )
Since the Mayans have bequeathed to humanity much knowledge on this subject, we are now able to retrieve some of this knowledge and continue the journey of time-keeping with accuracy.
5. How can I learn this ?
We are now working on the creation of NEW tools and educational materials. Please go to our RECURSOS page to learn more.
6. Why do I see sometimes 13 Moon and sometimes 13 Month ?
The accurate terminology is 13 Moon.
However, since Month is a word that is more familiar in the collective consciousness, we include the word Month in the transitional phase.
Calendar Truth is dedicated to the step-by-step education of the 13-Moon/Month, 28 days lunar~solar~galactic calendar for all those hearing about this for the first time.
7. Why is it called “Transitional Calendar” ?
In itself the 13-Moon/Month, 28-Day Calendar is perpetual, it’s identical year after year, and the same calendar can hang on the wall.
However, the gregorian calendar is still in use, and the superimposition of the 13-Moon/Month, 28 days calendar with the gregorian shifts every year, so we need to update the calendar every year. At present, we are in a transition period using both the gregorian and the 13-Moon/Month, 28 days calendar
This a “training-wheels” period, like when we use the training-wheels to learn to ride a bicycle, until the collective gets used to the 13-Month, 28-Day Calendar.
8. Why a referendum? And why is it addressed to the UN ?
The referendum with an open petition is an opportunity to express our choice as humanity.
It is addressed to the UN not to ask permission, but to make a clear, autonomous declaration, based on a referendum, of our choice to unfollow the incorrect the gregorian calendar and follow the correct 13-Moon/Month, 28 days calendar.
This is a collective choice.
The idea of a referendum and a petition was initiated and organized by the GCCA, who are a few individuals among the thousands of individuals on Earth already following the 13-Moon/Month, 28 days calendar in 80 countries around the world.
There have been several petitions for the 13-Moon/Month, 28 days calendar before by other individuals, that did not reach many people because it was not backed up by educational material.
Attempts at Calendar Reform back to the 13-Moon/Month, 28 days calendar have been ongoing since a century, ( http://calendartruth.info/#error ) accepted by the UN, rejected by the Vatican.
This is a renewed and fresh intention for Calendar Reform , this time without “asking for permissions”, but simply making this choice independently and declaring it.
See also :
9. Why is it important to change the calendar ?
It is always important to change monumental errors in general when we discover them.
Examples of other monumental errors that have been corrected :
- that the Sun goes around Earth instead of the Earth around the Sun, a correction we owe to Copernicus, and which has come to be known as “the Copernican Revolution in Consciousness”
- that the Earth is flat and not spherical.
In general, as a conscious evolving collective on Planet Earth, we are correcting many errors and much “amnesia” largely due to false versions of His~tory we have been taught in schools. Examples, the datation of the Pyramids of Giza, the “Doctrine of Discovery” of Columbus, to name a few.
Recently, 9 cities in the US chose to reform Columbus Day to Indigenous People’s day and there was a historical ceremony burning the false “Doctrine of Discovery”.
An inaccurate calendar disrupts the consciousness of the timespace continuum, and the result is a civilization that is dyssynchrous with the cycles of Time and Nature, fostering an entropic paradigm.
By correcting the error in time, we synchronize with the cycles of nature and time, allowing for the evolution of our consciousness.
10. What is the connection between the Calendar Reform and Peace ?
Peace can only be possible when humans are in harmony with their true nature, which is to be in co-creative synchrony with Nature.
” Earth is not an Exile from Paradise, but a work of Art in Creation”
When humans are in Natural Time, then Time= Art ( creativity, creative solutions come from inspiration from Synchronicity ), and not time=money (time-enslavement ).
7th key fact :
11. What happens to leap-year ?
The leap-year is an anomaly of the gregorian calendar that disappears on the 13-Month, 28-Day Calendar. During the transition time, we call 29th February Hunab Ku 0.0